a word

Inspired by others to share my creations with you. . . . .

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No Lie FRUIT FEST ~

Okay so the other day I finally got back into the blog and promised to return in the evening with some new projects.  I did not lie.  :(   I couldn't get back in again.  So come to find out I had "multiple" Google accounts and I was trying to sign in under the wrong one. Duh . . . . . .

So, that being said, here I am with a set of fruit themed cards I made back in March as a birthday gift for my good friend. I think she liked 'em










All main images and most of the sentiments are from Flourishes.  All cardstock is from Stampin' Up. I used an assortment of punches and dies from Martha Stewart, Spellbinders and Stampin' Up.  All images were fun to color with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping in.
Til next time, Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much,  Jean ~


1 comment:

  1. Yum! What a lovely group of fruit flavored cards! What a wonderful gift to give your friend. I'm sure she was thrilled to receive them.

    ReplyDelete