a word

Inspired by others to share my creations with you. . . . .

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blogger NEWBIE!


 Well folks, here I am in blog world. Always said I'd never have a blog even though I enjoy so many of my friend's crafty blogs. BUT, thanks to my friend Curt (you must visit his blog, you won't be disappointed). I'm hoping I can figure out how to add his fantastic blog in my side bar. Not only does Curt create amazing cards, you can also enjoy his awesome photography skills and his TWO giant schnauzers (hi Shotsy, hi Gunther).

Well I'll try not to get all long-winded on this first post, but please be patient while I figure out the ins and outs of this blogging stuff. After all the purpose of the blog is to share my creations and be open to any criticism you have to offer. We can all learn from each other.

Today I will just post some snippets from around my craft area so you can see why the name "The Raspberry Room" I love my little craft cave! Thanks to the hubster for being such an integral part of creating it.
Until Next Time . . . .
Live, Laugh & Love   Jean ~
My Punches (a small sampling of them anyway)
More Punches (mostly M Stewart) and many many SU sets

My GIANT scissors and the "few" stamps I have left on wood

MORE SU and lots of glitter




These seemed like a good idea when I made them, but they just don't hold enough supply for me

Grand Calibur and this & that
My growing collection of Copics

Proud of my homemade curtains. If you can't find what you want, make it!

Can you say ribbon junkie?

13 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be the first to comment on your inaugural blog post!!!! You did an AWESOME job and you are only going to get better and better at it. You'll be picking up all kinds of fun stuff and I'll be here to answer any questions or help you in anyway I can. . .But it looks like you are getting really good at this all on your own!!!! I'm so proud of you! Your craft room and all of your supplies are amazing, and I CAN'T WAIT to see your creations. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT. I wish you many, many happy hours of blogging fun! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. I couldn't have done it without your help.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Your craft room looks wonderful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey aunt jean! I love the pictures of your room!!!! miss ans love u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean,

    WOW!!! What a professional looking blog page. The colors & pictures are interesting & very, very pretty.

    You can add some of your pictures to Pinterest.com - I am sure many people would want to re-pin them.

    Keep inspired & keep going - love the page!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean,
    What an awesome job you did on your blog page. Now everyone can appreciate the beautiful crafts you create. Always a job well done. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!! Now I don't have to wait for our once a month get together to see the beautiful creations you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS!!! It's been an honor to have craffted in that very room. I am sure your blog will be wonderful. I am so happy you have a format to share your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME JEAN!!!! Your first post and introduction are wonderful and I'm sure once you get going, you will wish you had done it sooner. Can't wait to see what you create and post for your readers to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean, your blog is wonderful and so is your stamping room. I love all of your gorgeous flower cards. Keep blogging and I know you will have lot of followers. Kittie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to blogging, Jean! :) I'm also a friend of Curt's and just wanted to give you a warm blogger's welcome! I love your craft room and am now going to search for some large scissors. :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, no wonder you love being in your stamping room....put the coffee pot on girl and I'll hang out in your stampingroom with you too! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Curt sent me over and boy am I glad I "listened" to him! I love these pictures of your craft room -- what is the shelving you have the SU clear stamps on? I love it! Did you paint everything yourself? I love the stamped image over this stamp container. And where in the room is your ribbon storage? Is it on a door? As you can see, I'm always looking for great ideas!

    ReplyDelete